Social Media Contest Rules:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This contest is only open to those who submit their entries via Veil and Vow Tarot’s gmail who are 18 years of age or over at the date of their entry. Must be US Resident. No purchase necessary. Making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Veil and Vow Tarot as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest. You also agree to release your photo to Veil and Vow Tarot to post and utilize.
- Contest submission period will be from the date of this post until September 27th 2020 at 10pm cst. Entries submitted after the cut off will not be considered. Voting for the best Quarantine Tarot photo will begin on September 28th 2020 and close on October 4th 2020 at 10pm cst
- How to Enter: The contest must be entered by submitting an entry to Veil and Vow Tarot at Veilandvowtarot@gmail.com The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Veil and Vow Tarot. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Veil and Vow Tarot.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive A combination Tarot/love oracle deck. Tarot For Beginners. Mini Zoltar. Werewolves Blood Incense. 3 unscented candles. Total value around $55. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Veil and Vow Tarot. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except a Veil and Vow Tarot’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Veil and Vow Tarot to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of Veil and Vow Tarot. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Veil and Vow Tarot shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT VEIL AND VOW TAROT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Veil and Vow Tarot, anyone acting on behalf of Veil and Vow Tarot, and Veil and Vow Tarot’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Veil and Vow Tarot. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Veil and Vow Tarot from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Veil and Vow Tarot may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Veil and Vow Tarot and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND Missouri, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- The Campaign hosted by Veil and Vow Tarot is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Veil and Vow Tarot